What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you sign up to our community and gather data when you participate in the forum by reading, writing, and evaluating the content shared here.
When signing up with our community at https://community.wundergraph.com, you are asked to enter your name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit and browse the forum without registering. Your e-mail address will be verified by an e-mail containing a unique link. If that link is visited, we know that you control the e-mail address you have provided during the sign-up process.
When logged in and posting, we record the IP address that the post originated from. We also may retain server logs which include the IP address of every request to our server.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide the service according to the purpose of this forum (exchange of information between community members and community members and visitors)
- To personalize your experience — your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our forum — we continually strive to improve our forum offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service — your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails — The email address you provide may be used to send you information, notifications that you request about changes to topics or in response to your user name, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To prevent or sanction abuse (e.g. by blocking or banning individual users) and take action in case legal prosecution is required.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
What is your data retention policy?
We will make a good faith effort to:
- Retain server logs containing the IP address of all requests to this server no more than 180 days.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). These cookies enable the forum to recognize your browser and, if you have a registered account, associate it with your registered account.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating this forum, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our forum policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our forum. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our forum and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Our forum is directed to people who are at least 13 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 13, per the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), do not use this forum.
Last updated: April 12th, 2023.